Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I'm a Terrible Blogger

In my mind, I blog. For the past 10 months (which is the amount of time I've not posted on this blog), I *think about it all the time. I don't know if it's a lack of time, focus, energy, or just not feeling like my thoughts and ramblings warrant a blog post. I actually feel quilt over this~ which is silly because I blog simply for the joy of writing and connecting our family stories with others.

In reality, I've taken quite a hiatus from "blogs" altogether. I used to read several blogs of friends and family and recently have lost touch. It can actually see a difference in my mood when I lose that touch. I start to become more selfish in my every day dealings and stop listening and empathizing less with those around me. However, getting caught up in the blogging world can also have the same negative effect. When I start to believe that everybody has the reality they portray in their blogs I also get depressed. It is a fine line between perception and reality.

I guess Blogging does fill a void in me. I will make sure that my schedule permits me time to write, post, and share the things that are important to me.

Thanks for taking the time to let me share my quilt and resolve to change.

I don't need anybody to make me feel quilt- I do a good enough job bring it on myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment