Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Forward

I LOVE Spring! Mostly because I love that winter is over and summer is coming. I also like the time change- it means that we get to enjoy more sunlight each day- YEAH! However, it means that I can't "trick" my kids into going to bed at 6:00 p.m.....

Spring time in Idaho only lasts about 5 minutes, we usually have snow on the ground until May and then Summer is here. But, Avery was so excited to come home from church last Sunday and be able to go outside on the deck without shoes on.

We jump on the trampoline every day, I love the location of it- right off the deck so we don't even have to climb up to it. I still have some mad trampoline skills and do back flips and ariels all the time. I love to challenge the kids friends to trampoline contests. Wyatt shovels it during the winter. This year the snow was higher than the trampoline from November-March. Last Sunday it was level with the trampoline but a few days later it was a foot lower! Here's some of my favorite pics of Avery celebrating a few moments of Spring!


2 comments:

  1. Holy crudoli! You guys have so much snow. We've got nothing here and I'm thrilled about it. Eek! As much as I miss Rexburg, I'm not missing that white stuff. Brrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for Spring!! I love that I can now run outside without my eyelashes freezing!

    ReplyDelete