Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All About Avery


1. When getting my kindergarten shots, it took 7 nurses to hold me down.
2. I love being 10 years old, because I am double digits.
3. I used to be a competitive gymnast.
4. I was only 3 pounds when I was born, but was always very healthy.
5. I hate drinking soda- I always choose water.
6. I am going to have perfect attendance at school this year.
7. I am in an advanced program, and go to a different school on Thursdays.
8. I really wanted a perm, until I had one. Now I want straight hair again.
9. My skin is really dry on my hands and I HATE it.
10. My favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
11. I take art classes and really love to create things. I also like pottery.
12. I write songs, poems, and short stories.
13. I am the oldest in my family and have two younger brothers.
14. I hate to throw anything away: papers, toys, old clothes, etc....
15. I am saving my money to visit my Aunt Karyn in New York City.
16. I was born on my great grandma's birthday. She is 82 years older than me and still alive.
17. I took piano for two weeks, but never practiced so I decided to quit.
18. I love to read and try to finish a whole chapter book everyday.
19. For the last three years in school, I have gotten a first year teacher.
20. I like to babysit and am really good with little kids.
21. I don't sleep a lot at night and get up and watch TV early in the morning.
22. I love to eat candy- a lot.  
23. Cheerleading is my favorite sport. I practice all the time, and am excited to get to tryout in 3 years.
24. I think brothers are very annoying. I want a sister- any offers?
25. I have glasses, but I forget to wear them.... I think they are lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment