Monday, January 3, 2011

All About Kymberly

A few months ago on facebook it seemed like everybody was making a list of "25 Things About Me". Everyday more and more friends were posting about themselves- it was a fun way to learn more about my friends and see how many similarities and differences we really do share. In light of those lists that had surfaced, I am going to make lists about everybody in our family!

1. I think I am always right.
2. Purple is my favorite color (purple laptop, purple phone, purple coat).
3. I wish I was skinnier, and have tried every diet.
4. I clean very quickly and wish I could hire somebody to clean as fast as me.
5. I actually enjoy waking up at 5:00 a.m. to go to the gym- especially on Zumba days! 
6. I have always been very blessed to have an amazing group of friends. 
7. I wish I had the time and energy to be more "maintained".... nails, hair, clothes, accessories- but I don't.
8. Growing up I didn't get along with my sister (1.5 years older than me), but now that she lives across the country I miss her and wish we could get together more.
9. I love being pregnant and was blessed with great pregnancies and deliveries.
10. I wear high heels everywhere (except tennis shoes to the gym).
11. 4 year old kids are my favorite age (my youngest just turned 5).
12. I love being a Heritage Makers consultant.
13. My favorite time is 10:02: it's the span between the most productive hours of the day... and my birthday: October 2!
14. I hate to drive- I much prefer to be a passenger, and often have others drive my car!
15. One of my (few) talents is teaching children. I have served in the primary for 10 years and am a great preschool gymnastics teacher.
16. I decorate for Christmas the day after Halloween (3 trees, 50 Santas, nativities, garland, ribbon, teddy bears, lights, etc...)
17. I don't like to cook.
18. I can still do back hand springs.
19. I would have a difficult time getting through the day without my cell phone.
20. I would rather "camp" out in a parking lot at 3:00 a.m. waiting for a store to open on Black Friday, than camp in a tent.
21. I love to read and am very much enjoying the Kindle I got for Christmas.
22. I have incredible parents that would do anything for me or my children.... in fact, some of my friends have asked to be adopted by them.
23. I love to go on cruises (especially Heritage Makers ones that I don't have to pay for).
24. I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and have a testimony of the gospel.
25. I am proud to be a mother and wife and love my family very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment