Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All About Wyatt


1. I love to play sports: basketball, football, baseball, soccer, and gymnastics.
2. The NFL network is my favorite TV channel.
3. My favorite football team is the Pittsburg Steelers.
4. I am in second grade and my teacher is Mr. Mack.
5. I turn 8 in three weeks and get to be baptized!
6. When I was really little I thought my name was Wyatt Quiet.
7. I don't like Halloween because it is a scary holiday.
8. My mom wishes I didn't like to wear jeans with holes in them.
9. I am pretty good at computer games, but wish I had a gaming system (my mom hates video games). 
10. I am excited to have my birthday party at the Rexburg carousel.
11. I have never had a cavity.
12. I had a big metal trailer fall on my head and pushed it off me, then I had to get staples in my head.
13. I like to drive with my dad to Nebraska and keep him company.
14. I won a 4-wheeler at a New Years Eve party in 2008
15. I like to sleep with stuffed animals and have lots on my bed.
16. I was born in Orem UT, but moved to Idaho when I was six months old.
17. I ride on the firetruck with Grandpa Mann every year for the 4th of July.
18. My name means "Warrior"
19. I like to play with friends every day.
20. All of my cousins live in Nebraska.
21. I want everybody to be happy and hate when anybody fights.
22. I feel sad when I make anybody feel bad and always try to be a good friend.
23. I like to go grocery shopping with my dad.
24. I get to build a car for the pine wood derby this year.
25. I have a messy room and don't like to clean it.... but I like it when my mom cleans it.

No comments:

Post a Comment