Wednesday, January 5, 2011

All About Mitchell

1. I turned 5 on Christmas Eve and had a big birthday party.
2. I love to play computer games and am so so so good- except I am not good at one game.
3. I go to two preschools. Darby's preschool, and preschool at the Elementary.
4. Everybody thinks I am so cute.
5. My best friend is Spencer Esplin, he's almost 5.
6. I look like my dad, so my nickname is Kirk Jr.
7. Sometimes I am shy, sometimes I am wild.
8. I want my own laptop.
9. Next year I get to go to Kindergarten.
10. I am super good at writing my name.
11. I am really brave when I get shots and don't even cry a little.
12. My mom rubs my back every night so I can go to sleep better.
13. During family scripture study I just like to mark/ color my scriptures.
14. I have a Santa costume that I get to wear when it's my birthday.
15. My middle name is Mann.
16. I have really big muscles.
17. I like to trick or treat year round. The neighbors give me candy when I put on a costume and go over.
18. I take baths with lots of bath toys.
19. I am really good at shooting nerf guns.
20. When I grow up I want to be a garbage man or a mailman.
21. I like when my mom makes Heritage Makers books about me.
22. I didn't talk until I was four. My speech therapist told my mom I had control issues.
23. I like having snowball fights.
24. I complain every Sunday about going to church, but once I get there I like it.
25. My favorite way to fall asleep is when I am watching TV.

1 comment:

  1. Those were so fun to read!! How are you guys?? Check out our blog to see our new baby! http://paulandkirstenfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete