Tuesday, January 4, 2011

All About Kirk


1. I only shave twice a week (at the most).
2. I have never, and never plan to have any surgery.
3. I am the shortest of my six brothers (I am 5'11", and my tallest brother is 6'9").
4. My church calling is working with the 10 year old scouts.
5. I hate taking baths, but have to shower at least once a day.
6. My favorite sport is basketball.
7. I think that the Olive Garden is "chic food."
8. I don't like sugar candy, but would prefer a donut.
9. I don't wear the same pair of shoes two days in a row- only because I think shoes need to "rest".
10. I had five wisdom teeth, and enjoyed getting them pulled.
11. I love carousels and want to build one someday.
12. I play the piano.
13. Dr. Who is my favorite TV show.
14. I know my Horse Pedigrees better than I know my own geneology.
15. My favorite football team is the New York Jets.
16. I love having a son who looks just like me.
17. I cook the majority of meals for our family.
18. I collect old Morgan Horse Journals and love to look through them.
19.I want to drive Route 66 from Chicago to LA with my family.
20. I love eating diner food- and when I travel I go to as many "famous" diners as possible.
21. I am an excellent swimmer and was a life guard for many years.
22. I served a mission for the LDS church in LA California.
23. Most of the books I read are Church based books.
24. When I am in control of the radio I listen to KLOVE.
25. After doing Kareoke on our first cruise in 2007, I bought a whole kareoke system.

No comments:

Post a Comment